Sensual Massage chennai

Yoni Massage – The #1 Practice for Pleasure, Healing, and Connection chennai Tamil Nadu, South Indiamail: nanduleon95@gmail.com. am freelance boy offer doorstep massage for women. Boob massage in chennai.

Tantric massage forwomen performed by male  in a safe, clean, sacred environment.
antra is a powerful way to relax the body, awaken the senses and bring the body and mind to heightened states of bliss. It releases energetic blockages in the body and allows life force energy to flow freely and abundantly.

I am an experienced goddess and I will gently guide you with my voice and touch into the world of Tantric experiences.
Tantric Massage is a beautiful experience of using breath to move and circulate your life force energy through your body – a wonderful way to relax and explore and clear your chakras through awareness and breathwork. In Tantra a Goddess celebrates and honours the body of her partner as a temple of excitement and delight. She awakens his senses with her touch using feathers, feather light strokes, slow flowing movements and her own breath.

Prepare to be treated and pampered in a warm, welcoming environment filled with candlelight and beautiful music!

This experience helps clear any energetic blockages and allows your life force energy to flow freely and abundantly. This life energy is extremely potent and has strong healing and energizing properties. All you need to do is relax and let me guide you with my voice and touch, into the world of Tantric experiences!

I will start by relaxing your body and will then proceed to guide you to use different breathing techniques. I will use touch, beautiful scents, eye contact and connected breathing. I will help you explore bodily sensations in new beautiful ways.

I will attune myself to your body in order to offer you exactly what you need! I will also teach you to connect deeper with your own body and to circulate your life force energy through your entire body.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

male to female massage in chennai

massage chennai anna nagar